The Advisory Committee makes the science behind WICCI relevant to the citizens and stakeholders of Wisconsin.
Representatives of business interests, non-governmental organizations, municipalities, agencies, and other stakeholders make up the WICCI Advisory Committee. They will elect their own leadership to insure that the Advisory Committee provides information, recommendations, and local knowledge to assist WICCI in fulfilling its mission.
These valuable stakeholder perspectives will help give direction to the Working Groups and find ways to make research and findings more pertinent to the people they are trying to serve. Representatives of the Advisory Committee will also be asked to bring information on WICCI back to their constituents, customers, and others who can use it. Future meetings of the Advisory Committee will determine other responsibilities and activities.
- Eric Callisto, Wisconsin Public Service Commission
- Esteban Chiriboga, Great Lakes Indian Fish and Wildlife Commission
- John Edelblute, Wisconsin Conservation Congress
- Frank Ericson, SC Johnson
- Ken Genskow, Wisconsin Basin Education Initiative
- Eric Guelker, Alliant Energy
- John Hausbeck, Madison & Dane County Public Health Dept.
- Steve Hiniker, 1000 Friends of Wisconsin
- Linda Hodorff, Second Look Holsteins
- John Imes, Wisconsin Environmental Initiative
- Kris Krause, We Energies
- Rob Krieghoff, Grow North Regional Economic Development Corporation, Inc.
- Bob Krumenaker, Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
- Kathy Kuntz, Cool Choices
- Paul Linzmeyer, New North, Inc.
- Shelly Mayer, Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin
- George Meyer, Wisconsin Wildlife Federation
- Sen. Mark Miller, Wisconsin Senate Committee on Environment & Natural Resources
- Erin O'Brien, Wisconsin Wetlands Association
- Gary Radloff, Wisconsin Bioenergy Initiative
- Keith Reopelle, Clean Wisconsin
- Robert Rogers, Wisconsin Council on Forestry
- Tom Sear, Wisconsin Association for Floodplain, Stormwater & Coastal Management
- Rick Stadelman, Wisconsin Towns Association
- Aileen Switzer, Wisconsin Dept. of Transportation
- Patricia Trainer, Wisconsin Dept. of Transportation
- Nancy Turyk, Citizen-Based Monitoring Network of Wisconsin
- Sara Walling, Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
- Edward Wilusz, Wisconsin Paper Council
- Curt Witynski, League of Wisconsin Municipalities
- Joy Zedler, Natural Areas Preservation Council
- Ned Zuelsdorff, American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation